Any product/service once purchased cannot be cancelled since the nature of our products/services being online as such, they are instantly delivered and/or the process of delivery gets initiated and cannot be stopped without any misuse/loss to us.
However, GST Registration will refund payments to you in the following circumstances:
1. If there has been a duplicate payment in error.
2. If the GST computed on GST Registration is inaccurate, provided you send complete documentation of the data provided in connection with the other GST preparation method which shows the inaccuracy of GST computation.
Request for refund of payment made to GST Registration must be made within 5 business days of date of payment. Your request for a refund terminates your rights to use the GST Registration services and any related warranties or guarantees and further use of the product/service will be considered as misuse and can result into cancellation of the refund.
Refund of the fees you paid to GST Registration is the maximum relief granted in any event, including but not limited to computation error, printing error, filing error, filing delay, data leakage, security breach, data loss, or non-availability of service.
Without prejudice to the above, a Cancellation/Refund request may be granted only in cases where the products/services have not complied with and/or fall short in the fulfillment of its feature as expressed in the product/service description and/or there is delay in serviceability of the same and the usability is lost due to essence of timing and/or unavoidable circumstances beyond the reach or fault of the customer. The grant of such request will be at the sole discretion of the GST Registration team and the customer consents to the same by his/her request application. The refund so granted will be subject to verification of payment realized and after reduction of the taxes and/or finance charges as applicable (if any) for such transaction.
Appropriate Individual Registration, Access & Conduct of user and content for personal use only.
The GST Registration service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You may not use the GST Registration service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including misusing permanent account number (PAN) of another person. International users agree to comply with all Indian laws & regulations, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that you submit, & post on to GST Registration service.
Other examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
1. Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the GST Registration service.
2. Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the GST Registration service.
3. Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the GST Registration service.
4. Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
5. Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user's enjoyment of the service by blocking.
6. Submitting data of any third party without such third party's prior written consent.
7. Submitting Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by GST Registration.
8. Submitting Materials that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
9. Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
10. Submitting false or misleading information.
While GST Registration prohibits such conduct on its site, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such misuse or blocking by other users and that you use the GST Registration service at your own risk.
For certain services such as Email, contents and calculators, registration by the visitor is required. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms, which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user with creation of multiple taxpayers known to the registering user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name, Password, Date of Birth, Secret Question, Email Address & Mobile Contact. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
1. Any other person sharing your User Name and Password unless your express permission is granted.
2. Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by person/s who have not registered with GST Registration as users of the Site & Service/s.
If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
GST Registration shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
Force Majeure event shall be one when there is any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of GST Registration obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: technical, earthquake, flood, or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy, civil disturbance, war (whether or not officially declared) or the inability to obtain sufficient supply of service, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgment or decree. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall GST Registration be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning of your information & or data received and or stored or any of our service/s.